quinta-feira, 23 de março de 2017

Aqui Te Amo / In The MIDDLE

"Aqui te amo".
Mas te amo melhor lá, aí.
"Dias iguais se repetem".

Lá onde mora o nosso amor é como eu sonho.

Aqui as árvores balançam menos.
Mas ainda ouço o som dos passarinhos.

"Dias iguais se repetem".

Ainda me pergunto como vai o nosso tempo?



And I go back to the "stars".



In The MIDDLE


"I hope that I can" still "turn back the time
To make it all alright, all alright for us".

Eu quero minha vida "with you in the middle".
Eu quero fazer um novo mundo para nós dois "with you in the middle".


"It's like I'm always causing problems, causing hell.
I didn't mean to put you through this, I can tell.
We cannot sweep this under the carpet."
"I hope we find our missing pieces and just chill."

I'm sorry but girl, you are so beautiful!





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário